One of my favourite things about the festive season is getting creative and crafty and making decorations and gifts. It's always extra special when you've hand made something yourself and you get to add in your own personal touch to your creation.
With the release of our very first NLB wrapping paper, which we featured during our 12 days of Christmas promotion, we wanted to get imaginative and create some NLB bon bons for our Christmas party. Bon bons are always a Christmas day essential, providing some festive fun and games and adding some colour to the table line up. These are so easy to make and you can fill them with gifts and trinkets that make them feel a little more personal compared to the ones at the store.
You will need
- Wrapping paper
- Double sided tape
- Toilet paper rolls
- Gifts and trinkets to put inside
- Paper & pen- if you want to include some hand written jokes or notes
How to make them
- Cut your wrapping paper into an A4 size
- Place the card board roll in the centre of your paper and roll it around so that it is wrapped
- Secure the paper with the double sided tape
- Pinch the end of the card board roll and tie with a ribbon - make sure it's tight
- Insert your trinkets, gifts, jokes
- Pinch the other end of the roll and tie it with a ribbon
- Now your bon bon is ready for your Christmas festivities
We love seeing all your creations so be sure to tag us so that we can see!