You will need
- Marble Paint
- Christmas Baubles
- Stick for holding the bauble
- Bowl or Pot for water
- Wooden or Metal Skewers or Marbling comb
- Drying Tray
- Champagne (optional, but recommended)
How to make them
- Gloves on
- Bowl or container filled near top with cold water (Water is required to be replaced after each marble art design)
- Decorations ready to go (Baubles require top to be removed and replaced with stick to hold bauble in place securely)
- Shake a few drops of the marble paint onto the surface of the water (3-4 colours is best recommended)
- Working quickly use skewers or marbling comb to mix and create patterns between the colours
- Submerge baubel completely under the water so the marble paint wraps around the object and quickly pull out and pop somewhere to dry.
- Place onto a tray to dry for 30mins
- Place top back onto bauble and decorate upon tree
We also made Wrapping paper using the same method!
You will need
- Wrapping paper (no gloss)
- Large Shallow Tray
*If water colouring wrapping paper - Place the paper directly onto the top of the water (this can be a shallow tray as the entire piece of paper does not need to be submerged - only the one side where the paint will transfer onto.)
Leave to dry - could potentially place on an indoor washing line.
We love seeing all your creations so be sure to tag us so that we can see!